Monday, August 17, 2009

Kindergarten!!!!

Today was Keldon's FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!! I cannot believe how old he is! He has been taking Kindergarden prep class for the summer for 2 hours a day, but this was his first full day.







Keldon is doing his homework in this picture. He is so smart! He is already writing in cursive and can spell 30 three letter words. I am so grateful for this school and that he is learning so much!
His desk is in the very front row! I think this is so funny. I asked him this morning if he would rather sit in the back. His response was "No Mom. I love sitting in the front." We are so opposite in the matter! I'm very lucky to have such an amazing son! I love him so much, and I love watching him grow up... even though its so fast!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M said...

Wow! Keldon is getting so grown up! So cute that he loves school and loves sitting in the front!

August 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Kaylie said...

Yay I remembered your blog site! You should add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Tyler & Nikki said...

Keldon is such a sweetheart. I am so happy that you have blog. So cute! You guys are great!

October 6, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Kaylie said...

Um....this needs to be updated....ASAP! Thanks :)

February 17, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home