Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls Hike


There is a little waterfall just right up the Provo Canyon that I love to hike up in the summer. I decided that I would take Keldon up there and see if he would enjoy it as much as I do. This is him at the very bottom! He was so excited to hike up! I warned him before that we would get our feet wet and it would be cold. He said he would be okay with that...so I went for it and hoped for the best!

He was ahead of me the whole time! He would not stop for anything! Even when we got to the top of the waterfall, he had to go behind it and touch the rock wall! His very last step he fell and cut his hand on a rock, but took it very well!

This is him at the very top looking down. He had so much fun! I am so proud of him that he made it all the way to the top! I was also impressed, I didn't really know what to expect from him. Now, I think we are going to try some more hikes and see how he does! I love to be outdoors, so I am so happy that he enjoys it as much as I do so we have something special we can share together!

Here we are at the very top! He was getting annoyed with me holding his hand the whole time! He just wanted to be independent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. i remember hiking up bridal veil falls with my sister. we always had so much fun.

June 2, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home