Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Big 28!

A couple weeks ago I had my 28th Birthday! It was a little strange to think that I was almost 30! But the weekend ended up being pretty good. I spent time with my best friends. Friday night I went out with the girls, Saturday I went out with "the group" and Sunday, Keldon and I spent the day with Joe and Missy. Even though I feel like Im getting so old....I still enjoyed being with the people I love most!

The group! Brad had to work that night, so we all went to Chili's so he could be our server and not be left out!
They bought me a High School Musical Cake! They know me so well!



Carly and I

The Girls!

Thanks everyone for a great birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M said...

Girl, you are NOT old! You look great--I love your hair. We are for sure coming up to UT in July, so we have to get together!

May 27, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home