Monday, August 17, 2009

Utah Lake

A couple weeks ago Keldon and I were invited to go out on Utah Lake with my good friend, Kaylie, and her family! Keldon and I had never been boating together, so we were so excited to go!



I tried to wake board....and fell a lot! But I still loved it! I cant wait until we get to go again!

Keldon went tubing! He had so much fun! He has been one time before with his Grandpa Craig. He was so funny! He kept making the sign to go faster! He is such an adventurous little guy!

He went out on the water with Melissa, Kaylie's sister.


We all jumped in the water and played around a lot! It was so hard to get Keldon back in the boat!



Kaylie and I!

He couldn't leave home without his goggles either!

Here is a short video of Keldon in the tube (on the right). He just wanted to bounce the whole time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home