Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Trip To Boise

In July Keldon and I went to Boise for my 10 year high school reunion. I know....10 years!! I feel so old. It was fun to see some old friends. We went out dancing and had a blast! We mostly spent time with Jessica and her kids. One day we went tubing down the Boise River! It was not the warmest day, but the kids loved it!

Jessica and I are still friends after 13 years! I love her!


Keldon loved being on he raft! He would even hang off the edge and float in the water.
I love his crazy hair!

Keldon and Aria really hit it off! We could not keep them away from each other the whole weekend! They are so so cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

I had a lot of fun seeing you while you were here. The next time I come to UT I'll let you know and maybe we can meet up again!

August 18, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home