Saturday, May 2, 2009

Keldons Hair Cut

So after weeks of Keldon begging me to cut his hair, I finally gave in! I loved his long hair! I thought he looked so cute! But, it was starting to bother him and he was not happy with it. He would wake up everyday and ask me if would could get his hair cut! Poor kid!

Right before the hair cut.
He was so excited the whole time that he could not stop smiling! It was like his birthday and Christmas all rolled into one!

The final product!
The next morning before school. He was so excited to show his teachers and friends! What a cute little model!
I do like his hair when its long, but I must say, he looks good either way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

i agree with you.. i think he looks great with long hair.. but i love the new hair cut.

May 3, 2009 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Banana said...

For sure the picture of him the day after the cut could be a catalogue or magazine ad picture.

May 3, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home