Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keldon

This week Keldon had his first Basketball Camp! He was so excited to go play! He learned how to shoot, dribble, and guard. He didnt actually get to play a game, but he still had so much fun!
This was when he was learning to guard the ball.

Look at that jump!
This last week I bought Keldon some new church clothes. When he got home Sunday morning and saw the bags of clothes he had to try everything on! He was so excited about it that he asked me to take pictures of him! I wonder where he gets that from...???
He knows he is super cute! You can see it in his attitude! I love him so much! I showed him off to everyone at church! And I love his long hair! I just cant bring myself to cut it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I can't believe how big Keldon is! I love how he is posing for the camera! hahaha.. just like his mom!

April 4, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home