Saturday, May 2, 2009

Girls Night Scavenger Hunt!

Once a month a group of girls get together and have a girls night. It was my month to host. I decided to do something a little different and planned a scavenger hunt. It was so much fun! I can not remember the last time I laughed so hard. We split into 2 groups and tried to finish all 30 tasks. Mindy and Carly were in my group. We had to do things like wash someones car windows at a gas station, play dance dance revolution, and serenade a stranger. When we got back to my house we watched the videos and looked at all the pictures together! It was so fun to hear about the other groups experience too!

Carly, Mindy and I. This was our train down the slide. It had just started raining so we all got wet! Mindy actually had to go home and change!
This is Carly getting some guys number...for me...which I dont think I will use. But Carly and Mindy did love embarrassing me in front of him! I turned bright red when he asked who it was for and they both said me. My response was it was for the scavenger hunt!
Some random guy came up and wanted to be in the picture so Mindy just high fived him to finish another task! Lol.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures! They were to mimic a statue. Mindy could not stop laughing and Carly held onto her model face!

These videos are of us doing the chicken dance, the human wheel barrel, and a race between Mindy and Carly. It was so funny to see prego Carly running in the mall just booking it! It was an awesome night! I just love all these girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

OMG... that looks like so much fun

May 3, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home