Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Trip To The Zoo

Keldon and I went to the zoo last week! We had so much fun! It was a beautiful day! I had never been to the SLC Zoo. I loved it! All the animals are so close to you, you can almost reach out and touch them. Every animal Keldon and I came up to we would both say, "No, this one is our favorite!" I know when it gets warm again we will go back!
Keldon was so funny! He could not decide which animal he wanted to ride on! We he realized that I was not going to be standing with him, he got a little nervous and picked the animal that didnt move up and down! I ended up standing next to him and he told me that he like the rides better with the seat belts! He was so cute!

Keldon wanted so badly to get on this guys back, but he couldnt hold on!

He held onto his ticket the WHOLE time! He was so proud of it!





This really was by far our favorite part of the zoo!






The smallest things, like a waterfall, make him so excited! It was a great day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M said...

Yay, Ky! The blog looks great. Love all the pictures. Sounds like things are going well for you. Good luck with your new job!

March 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Jane Clark said...

I am so glad you emailed me again about your blog. I have been wanting to check it, looks like I didn't miss much! :) Keldon is so big, makes me sad that our little ones are growing up. Come hang out!!!!!!!!!!

March 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Kate Call said...

cute blog!!! your little boy couldn't be any cuter! glad i got to meet him for a second the other day! its been fun to get to know you, and i'll get to know you even more and then have to leave ;( but you will LOVE jeppson dental... such a great place to work! see you tuesday girl!
kate call

March 15, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Jamie Christensen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pictures.

March 17, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home